Subject: Re: Books
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 17:02:32

At 01:52 PM 22/10/97 -0700, Roger wrote:

>Pardon my noseyness, but why can't they pay?

Simply put, I was trying a east way to describe a very odd, and convoluted
barter deal. Yes, I know, that they will "still be into me for the profit",
but their cost on $100 in books is probably $60. My cost of stuff to trade
for $100 of books is $12 to $20. 'Nuff said.

Now - about those suggestions of which either Leica history (M&R) or
R-oriented book(s) to order?  Anybody got any good ideas?

Many thanks.

David Young, Victoria, CANADA       | I cook with wine. Sometimes
http://www.islandnet.com/~youngs/   | I even put it in the food!