Subject: Re: Ricoh lens
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 22 Oct 97 10:38:00 GMT

No, I've not found it on any Ricoh web site, even the japanese one!
It's a genuine Ricoh lens, according to the info. I got, they're making 1000
in black and 2000 in chrome, neatly packaged but of limited availability
outside the Far east it seems. I was trying to find out whether they had
come as far as the US yet...

Jem Kime

Can anybody tell me if this lens is available in the US? I could not
find it on Ricoh web site. Is it something out of some individual
craftsman who does the adaptation or is it from Ricoh?

g.huang