Subject: Re: Off topic - slide film reviews
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:18:45 -0700

Best description I've heard of Velvia, Robert! Velvia through Leica glass
captures landscapes wonderfully. It is my exclusive chrome film for
capturing nature here on the California North Coast and Southern Oregon.
Projected images on a big screen knock people's socks off. I've done some
Ilforchrome prints with it and had the most success with the subtleties of
greens.

Nice to have you in the Velvia convoy!

Gary

> From: Garbutt, Robert
(snip)
> It handles the pure colours of flowers and sky amazingly
well and understands what responsiveness to beauty means