Subject: Re: No flash, you work for the police????
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:09:57 +0000

>universal handgrip/shoulder stock
>(14239).  I've been stopped in the United States by airport security people
>when packing this thing.

When covering the 1992 Vice Presidential debates in Atlanta I was
informed by fellow UPI photographers from Washington that if I was going
to be covering much of the campagin I should "loose" the pistol grip I
used on my 300 2.8 because it looked too much like a weapon.  Evidentally
these things were discouraged in the press pool by the seceret service
because of this.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto