Subject: Re: M6 Rapidinder update!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:31:16 -0400

Gerard wrote:

<<With awinder, the left hand does not support the lens anymore and
additionally makes back-and-forth movements.>>>

Hi Gerard,

I still have my left hand and arm supporting the camera just as though the
RW wasn't there. The motion of your fingers to advance isn't done until
after you have taken the picture, so the solid support is the same.

Besides the Rapidwinder is so small it doesn't make any difference in
focusing ability with the left hand thumb and fore finger.

My images haven't been less sharp at all. If anything I have more frames
than I would have, because with the Rapidwinder I don't have to take the
camera away from my left eye to advance.

ted