Subject: Re: M6 Rapidinder update!
From: "captyng" <captyng@vtx.ch>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 08:17:35 +0200

>Take your M camera in hand and then go through the motions and watch what
>happens. Then try an imaginary winder (if you don't have one) and move your
>left middle, ring and little finger, as though advancing. With  the right
>index finger resting on the shutter release and you can see the right hand
>does nothing but hold the camera and the index finger trips the shutter. An
>absolutely singular motion of the finger.

Hi Ted,

I normally have my left hand under the lens to stabilize the M6 (and to
adjust aperture and distance) and the result are very sharp images. With a
winder, the left hand does not support the lens anymore and additionally
makes back-and-forth movements. Will the resulting pictures not loose
sharpness as a result? Where the slides that you made so far less sharp
than usual? Have fun in Kennebunkport.

Gerard.