Subject: Re: Chatterton robbed
From: "Sam Shoshan" <shoshan1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 20:46:13 -0400

Hi Eric.
I just received from Leica, 1 pc of the 21/2,8 Asph.($2195) and also the
24/2,8 Asph.
The next shipment is scheduled for next week and Leica is Expecting  to
receive the 35/2 Asph.  Maybe???...
Too bad about the break in to Don's Place.   Luckily for him the camera and
lenses were not touched.

 Sam Shoshan
The Classic Connection

> From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Chatterton robbed
> Date: Monday, October 06, 1997 10:12 PM
>
> I got a call from Don Chatterton this morning. His store was broken into.
> They didn't get any cameras or lenses, they're in safes. But some of his
> computers were stolen. He was calling to confirm my order from Thursday.
So