Subject: Re: Fall colours
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 20:49:04 -0400

<<Okay, Ted. I'm sold, how much? Where do we get one?>>>>>

Hi Eric,

If you are a left eyed "M6" shooter this will just blow you away! :)

Contact Tom Abrahamsson...he's a LUGNUT also:

<<<<  TTAbrahams@aol.com >>>>>>

he'll give you the details, cost, delivery etc.

Eric no BS, if you are a left eyed shooter and I even if not, this manual
winder is so smooth and quick, that after a bit of practice I bet you can
easy get three frames a second if you had to. :)

You will be surprised at the finish, as it is meticulous and fits like a
dream. Quite frankly it isn't a micky mouse item at all. This is a finally
machined piece of gear equal to or better than the M6!

Best part!  No batteries, no noise, fast and small! And has the feel of a
well built solid brick sh----t house! :)

It is definately a keeper piece of gear that any M6 owner should have, left
eyed or not! :)

ted