Subject: Re: Switching to R Leica (OFF TOPIC)
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 15:41:39 +0000

>Please Email your EOS list. I'm an M man, Leicawise.
>
>Tom
In EOS I have the following still avilable:
80 - 200 2.8L  exc++ $850.00 Case, caps, tripod collar & original =
packaging included
20 - 35 2.8L ex+++ $900 Case, caps & original packaging included
EOS 1 with Booster exc $900.00
=80The EOS 1 I am sending to the shop in a few days to have the =
adjustiable diopter fixed, I had it disconnected because it kept =
getting out of adjustment and giving me headaches.  I will have them =
do a complete check on the camera so it will be in good working =
order.  For the body and booster (allows faster AF, motor speeds of =
up to 6 fps, use of AA batteries)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto