Subject: Re: Focus on what You See/Harrison
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:30:05 -0400 (EDT)

  BUT Harrison, that is exactly what your eyes do.  Hold up your finger
 and look at it  - and you will see that all else is out of focus.  Your real
 eyes are flexible & can change focus rapidly and I have no idea what-so
 ever how these 1st generation gadgets will work out but then neither did
 the man that invented he wheel.

 Marvin
<<
 I would find this a nightmare come true as my eye wanders all over the
 finder when I am shooting looking for things that I do notwant in my
 shots.

 Harrison McClary
 http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto