Subject: Re: Marty Forscher
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 16:28:17 -0700

At 11:52 AM 10/16/97 -0700, you wrote:

>>Rumor has it Marty Forscher's F5 digital
>> back will be $3,000 so that's pretty affordable. (Remember, no film
>> and processing!).
>
>During my innactive years, I lost track of Forscher's business, but
>heard that he had retired. Is the business ongoing?
>--
>Roger Beamon

Roger,

I ran into Marty last year in SFO. He has sold Prof. Camera Repair Service,
Inc.  Herb Zimmermann is the Marty of Prof Camera now. Marty will never
retire though. He still mans the Polaroid booths at trade shows, promoting
his NPC products. I have an NPC Polaroid back for my M/Viso/R7 cameras and
an NPC 5x lupe. Both excellent products.

Jim