Subject: Re: shutter speeds/to Alf etal
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:48:39 -0700

At 01:15 AM 10/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Alexander Koning wrote,
>
><<I don't want to insult anyone, but if you ask my opinion I would say
>that the recommended minimum shutter speed by Brian Bower must have been
>meant only for people with parkinson :)>>>>

The average person doesn't buy a formula 1 race car and head for the track.
He/she would live, perhaps, a nanosecond. The average person cannot make
sharp photographs, hand held, at slow shutter speeds. It takes practice
practice practice. Books have to be written for the beginner. Most of us
know what our limitations are. As Ted said, sometimes you can be real
lucky. But luck, is really experience.

Jim