Subject: Re: M4P - M4 - M6 @ EOS-1
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 21:26:57 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 97-10-15 11:40:33 EDT,  Jeff writes -

<<  I remain impressed with the the awesome effectiveness of the EOS-1
 as a picture-taking machine, I still don't really *like* it...  it tends to
 collect a patina of dust while my M6 collects scuffs and fingerprints and
 pictures.) >>
*****
    I feel the same way Jeff - the EOS-1 is so much the state of the art-
 that I would be afraid to touch one,  much less take pictures with it.
    Is there a quality camera, made today that is fool proof in that there
 are no switches to forget to turn on or off or batteries that just die when
 you need them the most.  The M4-P is for all practical purposes, the
 same as the M6 but w/o the meter and if you don't need the 28 & 75
 windows - there is my favorite, the M4 and since I do use the 28 a lot,
 I find the added BL brighter & bigger than the internal finder.
 But as the man says "You pays your money & take your cherce".

 Marvin Moss (also known as Mud)