Subject: Re: ? to Alf etal
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 03:49:01 -0400 (EDT)

<<
 And, you're right in the middle - It's nice to take M6 pix at f2, 1.4, or
 1.0 and at 1/15, when others just dream to take pix ... even R or SL users,
 who reflect about mirror vibrations ...

Never having used an R camera in the field but I only have played with my
wifes R6 & R7, I wonder if there is a mirror bounce problem hand held at
1/30 or less or does the human body absorb the vibration and the problem
of bounce only occurs with long lens are used on a tripod.  Our bodies
should have a good dampening effect.  Frankly, if I can brace myself or my
camera against something solid - I would prefer to shoot at 1/20 or 1/30
rather than open up to full aperture.

Marvin Moss