Subject: Re: Eric's Toy
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 01:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

<<
 Oh, right. Have you ever used one? Tell us the truth. I haven't in the
 field, but just playing with one was enough to convince me.
****
Eric - I dont mean to be sarcastic but playing with it is not the same
thing as using it.  Most people that don't like it just dont like the feel
of the non-ergonomic design.  People that have spent a lot of money
for a status symbol will always try to justify their investment, whereas
to a pro user, its just another tool to try & discard if it doesnt make it
for them.  I don't think that you and Alf are talking the same language
so why don't we all just drop this thread.

With all due respect,

Marvin