Subject: Re: Eric's 3rd eye
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 00:32:44 -0400 (EDT)

<<
 Oh, right. Have you ever used one? Tell us the truth. I haven't in the
 field, but just playing with one was enough to convince me. All those
 anti-Leica R folks just don't know what they're missing.

Eric - why are you purposely avoiding the point that the question of
what is better is strictly a subjective thing and everyone is entitled to
their likes & dislikes.  I personally like Mahler and you may like the
Stones.  A good cameraman is like a good race driver & will get
trophies with a McLaren or a Porsche and some of the greatest
photographs happened because of someone being in the right spot
at the right time.  The next generation of AF camera will be based
on focusing on what you look at - so practice looking at things with
your third eye.

Marvin