Subject: Re: Alf's Leicas don't have winder problems
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:04:44 -0400

At 10:01 AM 10/14/97 -0500, Eric Welch, a waif adrift in a hostile
universe, wrote:
>Visoflex are way too slow and clunky to use when such wonderful cameras are
>available.

Mayhaps, sir, YOU are too slow and clunky to listen to, when such bizarre
and wonderful devices exist!

Peter Dechert has spoken:  BRING BACK VISOFLEX!  He suggested
bumper-stickers.  (My suggestion of the IRA's 'Immediate Action' Peter
found extreme.)

Curse not the Viso, which yields both the flexibility of the M and the
usefulness of an SLR.  Barnack is not to be ignored.  You have been warned.
 I have bovine friends which can soon equate you to Ted Grant's recent
embarrassment.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!