Subject: Re: Off Topic Comercial: CLE Outfit for sale
From: Ernest Nitka <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:02:29 -0400

Stanley - You know I didn't even think of it- Must have thought I was on
the MUG
Minolta Users Grp!  Your right I'll probably get MUGged for posting that
to the LUG.
Anyway how are you doing?  Haven't spoke to you in ages.  Have just
gotten a IIIf and
have really enjoyed getting back to basics.  In some ways I a freed up
because with only
the 50 mm lens I never think which lens or lenses to bring - it's a no
brainer.  Take care

Ernie Nitka

<Now there's a switch: Leitz, the impure adulterant of Minolta!