Subject: Off Topic Comercial: CLE Outfit for sale
From: Ernest Nitka <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:41:27 -0400

Sorry for this crass commercial but I have a CLE outfit that I am
looking to sell or trade.
It is working with all items in EX+ or better condition.  This includes
body, 28,40 and 90 mm lens
The 90 is not pure Minolta but rather the Leitz rokkor .  There are 40.5
mm UV on all lenses and
a red and yellow filter 1 each. There is also the CLE flash, soft pouch,
brand new hard case and
a used but presentable maroon leather carring case made by Minolta for
the kit. I have original manual
as well.

I am using it less and less as I prefer my M6.  The camera works fine (
in fact have just used it this weekend).  I
have not recently priced it out but am starting out by seeing if there
is any interest.  What would I want in trade
if a cash deal is not in the works-  maybe R6.2 or R7 or perhaps
lenses.  Anyway this is mostly to test the water-

Actually my wife is upset that I am selling only because I just got the
kit altogether - she however is not allowing me
to get a new R8 or anything else AND keep the CLE.

Ernie Nitka

repond to me directly at
eenitka@axess.net