Subject: Re: Alf's Leicas don't have winder problems / please read
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:04:27 -0400 (EDT)

 Sehr gut Alf -
  You are saying what I said last June, that you don't consider the "R"
 to be a true classic Leica but merely an excellent German SLR, and
 I nearly got my throat cut by Ben Holmes & other "R" users.  Even on
 the LUG, everyone has a right to his opinion & I dont consider a front
 engine Porsche to be a true classic Porsche either but it only a matter
 of semantics.  Many Leica RF & Porsche rear engine devotees feel the
 same way and that is what Horse Racing Wagering is all about. There
 is a lot of space between here and there so as my niece used to say -
 "Shoot for the moon and even though you miss - you'll land on a star".

<<
 Marvin,
  that's exactly what I'm talking about. You used a SLR, not a Leica. The
 winders are different. And, a Leica has a viewfinder, no screen. Screen
 problems might occur, if you use a SLR from Leitz GmbH or try to switch a
 Leica into a SLR e.g. by the Visoflex.
  Alf