Subject: Re: Leica's and cows!!!!!!
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 97 23:53:14 -0400

>I wouldn't change it for all the tea in China!  I mean, where can you get
>s----t on and still get paid for it? :)

Ted,

Speaking of China and farms, there is a famous story from ancient China
about a murder commited by a peasant. The victim was killed with a
sickle. The investigating official examined the sickles owned by all of
the peasants who were suspects, but they all seemed clean. He had all of
the sickles laid out in the hot sun, and then watched them. After a
while, flies seemed attracted to one of them. Even though the blood had
been cleaned off, the flies were still attracted to the invisible traces
that remained.

So, if you ever get these cameras confused with any others, maybe you can
sort them out buy putting them in the sun to see which ones the flies
like.

This would also make a good story next time you take photos in an
operating room. Wait until after everyone is scrubbed down and they're
cutting open the patient, then you can tell them about the camera you're
using.