Subject: NO SUBJECT
From: uskanb2n@ibmmail.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:59:15 EDT

 >The standard screen for what it's worth on the R8 is useless as teets on a
 >hefer for both macro and long tele shooting.
 >
 >ted

Ted -

I don't know about up there in BC, but here in Kansas teats on a heifer
turn out to be pretty useful a few months after she meets up with a bull.

Around here, the expression is "useless as teats on a bull" or occasionally
(hog farmers?) "useless as teats on a boar"...

Heifer: N; A young cow who has not yet borne a calf.

                                      - John Lowther.