Subject: Re: My continued adventures with the R8
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:46:05 -0400

Danny:

Good point, and I'll ad to that trying the Canon EF 35mm f2 which produces
results nearly identical (in some casees better, some not) to my 35mm
summicron-M. Clearly Canon set out to match that lens. The EF 28-70 and 28
f1.8 are sharp, blazingingly contrasty lenses in the japanese style. The EF
35 f2 and EF 24 2.8 are more comparable to Leica lenses favoring the micro
contrast that produces those open, detailed shadows.

Tom