Subject: Find the Leica shot (was Who's not so bright......)
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 11:37:01 +0000

>My vote is for either the Old Lady in the Pool (because I think that is
>the one) or Reba with Linda Davis because I am in love.
>
>If I am right I want a close up of Reba.
>If I am wrong I still want a close up of Reba.

Sorry worng answer.  But I don't balme you for falling for Reba - that
dress was the talk of Nashville for several weeks after the CMA's that
year.

The only Leica photo is on the editorial page and is the shot of the
oyster fishermen at sunrise on.  Photo was made with either a 180 2.8
serries VIII or 250 4.0 Telyt on an R6, I don't remember which lens now.

Speaking of R6es does anyone have a good clean one they want to unload?
I am in the market for one with motor and grip.  Also what is the
difference between the 6 and 6.2?

TIA

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto