Subject: Re: Who's not so bright..........
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 11:58:08 +0000

> Harrison
>has some really nice stuff (too bad it was shot with Canon????, fess up
>Harrison)

Thanks Duane, you caught me ;)

Yep, the majority of the images were shot with Canon EOS, but some were
shot with Nikon, Hasselblad, and one with Leica.  The main reason for
this is I believe work you show as examples of what you do should be
fairly recent and I sold my Leica R gear off about 5 years ago, therefore
there is only one image on the site with Leica       *Can anyone tell
which it is?*      (Richard Hemmingway doesn't count as I told him which
it is).  Now that I again have some Leica gear the number should be
increasing soon.

Cheers,

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto