Subject: Loading M3
From: Steve Beyer <stevebeyer@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 16:12:50 -0400

I am trying a M3 DS and need some help.  I am new to Leica... I bought
my first M6 this spring.  I have a 35/50/90 for lenses.  I love the
pictures... I believe these is an apparent difference in look.  I desire
to add a second body.  I thought the M3 would be a nice addition since I
mainly use the 35 and 90.  I thought the M3 and 90 and M6 and 35 would
be an ideal combo.. one body meters and the viewfinder for M3 is great
for 90 and the M6 is equally great for the 35.  I was aware of the film
handeling but I guess I really was not aware of the problem with film
handeling. :-)  Are there any real clues to making this easier.????
Thanks in advance for all of your help.