Subject: Re: Film suggestions for dark party?
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:45:23 +0100

Joe,

whenever I need a fast b&w film I use the TMax3200. I develop in
TMax-developer as recommended. Of course, the film has grain, but you will get
pictures you never saw before. M6 + Noctilux + TMax3200 is a wonderful combo
for less than available darkness. If you overexpose the 3200 it becomes rather
fine grained. If you underexpose you still get a lot on the film, although
grain size increases all of a sudden.

christoph