Subject: Re: M6! Deceased? :(
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:44:01 -0700

Good grief, Ted. . .

For the first time in 20 years of computing, I had to wipe down the monitor
from the tears coming through. I think the salty dew may have fried a
circuit or two.

But hey, cheer up - no need to be jealous if someone else loves your Leica
with a practiced technical hand. She will return soon, probably sleeker and
smoother than before. And yes, in German, "die Leica" takes the feminine
gender, so your affections are appropriate, altho a bit maudlin - please be
careful not to post anything written after that scotch until you've reread
it in the morning!

Your and your M6 are in my prayers,

Gary