Subject: Re: Leica Info
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 11:17:02 +0200

Wellcome, Justin !

If you'd say the s/n of your Leica body and lens (if you like with a "+" for
the last 3 ciphers), we certaily could help you more.

Alf

At 01:49 01.10.1997 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>   I have a Leica camera, but don't know much about them.  Can anyone help
me out?  The camera seems like it is fine built, but old - like 1950's.
Right now, I use a Nikon F-5, but want to try out the Leica because I like
it...   I bought it from a friend 5 yrs ago but never used it (yet).  I'm
new to this list, so any help would be appreciated.  Thanks