Subject: Re: Leica Info
From: "Doug Knight" <ender1@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 01:49:19 -0500

Hi,

   I have a Leica camera, but don't know much about them.  Can anyone help=
 me out?  The camera seems like it is fine built, but old - like 1950's.=
   Right now, I use a Nikon F-5, but want to try out the Leica because I=
 like it...   I bought it from a friend 5 yrs ago but never used it (yet).=
  I'm new to this list, so any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Justin