Subject: Re: Wisdom from the Usenet!
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:03:59 -0700

Dan:

Many times, things are ported here and to the Rollei list that are of
interest to the subscribers of that list. Like I should have asked his
permission before dragging it here? If you get taken to task for
something that you publicly post, that's the chance you take. Posting
to rec.photo is hardly private correspondence. That, I do respect and
will not post to others without the author's permission.

Lastly, it *is* a heck of a lot more on topic than much else that is
posted here.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

           Thought for the day:
       Work is accomplished by those who have
       yet to reach their level of incompetence.