Subject: Wisdom from the Usenet!
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:34:20 -0700

Though not a flame, I thought those of you who don't get your
chuckles from the Newsgroups would enjoy this piece from
rec.photo.equipment.35mm.

Not to worry, however, because William is obviously talking about a
different camera, whatever a Lecia is. Would you care to bet on whether
he's ever owned one?