Subject: R: Who use Leica in the world?
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 00:37:52 +0200

- ----------
> Da: Fantoni, Ernesto <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
> A: leica group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> Oggetto: Who use Leica in the world?
> Data: sabato 27 settembre 1997 19.43
>

> I had exactly the same experience during my 3 weeks staying in the US
> from Maine to California. I just saw an M3 in the hands of a woman
> photographing a wedding in front of the Cathedral of Chicago. I saw
> Canon and Nikon (don't remember how many) and tons of P&Ss.
> And I have been in Venice and Florence last week: lots of Americans,
> Japaneses, Germans, British, but I have seen no Leicas at
all............

My friend
sorry to someone who doesn't approve but I think that
LEICA world is not for all.
Only for strange kind of people who wants the top of lenses quality
and doesn't want to pursue the daily up to date electronic innovation;
For strange kind of people who likes to listen clic not bzzz vrrrrr tratra
for crazy people who spend more money than the objective value of photo
goods (which is the objective value?)
for proud people who wants  to decide himself the way to get a picture non
to be led from a chip
for all the reasons we read everyday  on the LUG list...
LEICA for we all... :-))

     Guido Ridoli
LEICA M  superfan
guirid@numerica.it