Subject: Internal reflections, was Re: 90/2.8--internal reflections
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:27:04 -0700

> Like credit card, social security and checking account numbers, widely
> publicizing an ID number that is used to verify ownership could be
> construed by a court of law as an irresponsible action; when/if it led
> to someone trying to steal from you.

You see, Alex, one cannot overly tempt someone. If that someone then
chooses to steal from you, it is possibly your fault for putting the
information in front of him. Typical of today's twisted thinking.

Restraint, self control - old ideas from a day whose time has passed, I
fear. Now, where is that chick that I've been lusting over *because* of
her choosing to dress so seductively?

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Communist (n): one who has given up all hope
      of becoming a Capitalist.