Subject: Re: kodak T400CN film
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:39:24 -0500

At 08:51 PM 9/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>There was some talk on this list about that new Kodak C41 film awhile back.
> I just bought a roll, and am wondering what EI I should use on my Leica
>(see, it IS on topic!).

Shoot with your LIECA at anywhere between 100 and 1600, so I'm told. I've
used one roll of it at 400 and it's very nice film. It would be ideal for
all those folks who think they can get by without a meter. :-)

(Even Ansel Adams underexposed Moonlight Hernandez without his usual meter!)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

 A modern fleet of ships does not so much make use of the sea as expoit a
highway. - Joseph Conrad