Subject: kodak T400CN film
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:24:27 -0400

Dan wrote:

Dan,
It's ISO is 400.  But you can rate it at 50 to 800 and the negs all print
very well. I have been using it at 800 regularly on a project I'm working
on and we are getting excellent prints both from our own darkroom and from
the colour lab where the film is being processed and contacted, as well as
having some 11X14's printed.

I don't have any doubt you'll find it an interesting film.

ted