Subject: I stepped in the Pookie!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:17:24 -0400

Pete wrote:

<<<<<rec.photo.35mm.>>>>>

<<<<I have received some nasty, nasty mail from that forum. Its seems that
there are a lot of people that think - strike that - KNOW that I am an
idiot for having picked a Leica.>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Pete,

I have fortunately not had the "pleausre" :) of communication with the
<<<<<rec.photo.35mm.>>>>>, but if your discirption of the folks in there
regarding Leica I would discount them as nonsense and it illustrates there
are some, "Super 8" sized brains in that forum! :)

Welcome abord the Leica Users Group gang.

ted