Subject: Re: photo contest
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:55:09 +0200

At 09:17 24.09.1997 +0800, you wrote:

>I know this is an off topic but I would like to ask opinions of the subject
>of our photo contest next month: strength.

Maybe, you like to construct a contrast in your pic, e.g. a close up (ca 1.5
meters) of your (naked) new born daughter in the muscle arms of a muscle
man/ body builder (no face of the man; arms and top of the man should be
naked) ? Or have him sit down on the floor, and the newborn in his lap (arms
around the child to give and underline the impression of protecting the
little human?  Would be nice in b/w, dark background.

Good luck !

Alf