Subject: 90 Summicron and 90 Elmarit-M
From: Gary Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:36:48 -0400 (EDT)

	Something said in a recent discussion about 90mm M lenses has
sparked my curiosity about these two lenses.  I have heard and read a
number of discussion of their relative merits, but I have never come
across a discussion of what would interest me most, were I choosing
between them - as I expect I will do someday.  How does their
performance compare  - subjectively and objectively - at f2.8 and f4?
Would anyone out there who has used both care to comment?

Gary Toop