Subject: Re: Gerard/Marvin/Jocasta
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 06:02:34 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 20.09.1997  10:45:22, schreiben Sie:

> that the Germans succeeded in machining a wire
>  that was so microscopic thin that it was invisable to the naked
>  eye.

Sean, Telly - there are lots of men all over the world right now, who use
that type of hair. It's one of our most required articles for export,
although even Elvis laughed about it while singing "Love me tender".
Opposite, did you ever hear something of Swiss holes? - Even for the cheese
they prefer Dutch or Danish ones.

Alf