Subject: Re: Zeiss on my Leica
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 18:32:41 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 18.09.1997  20:52:28, schreiben Sie:

>At 01:54 PM 9/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Siddhartha is true, book is true. It was on Paul Fusco and him, and there
is
>>absolutely no child porn in it. I have the book - but lent it to my
daughter
>>actually.
>
>No, the book that's considered child port is referenced in this book (the
>Fusco/McBride book) but it's another book. It's designed to teach kids
>about sex. And here it would most likely qualify as kiddie porn. I'm told
>that in Canada it was only sold in adult book stores. It's most likely out
>of print now anyway.

As said before: the book is called "Zeig mal" (show me). It's a
sex-instruction picture book for younger children, with the children's
comments added later. The pix are "clean", passed any German organisation
(from church to law) without problems, and were taken with a SL on Plus-X.
Additionally, it was re-printed as pocket version by Schirmer/ Mosel 6 or 8
months ago.

Alf