Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC. Help with low light b/w and Tmax
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:46:31 -0700

>As do I;  but of course the most dramatic way color C41 films degrade is that
>the dyes of different colors fade at different rates, which I assume is less
>of a concern here...
>
>-Jeff

Kodak claims long term image stability for CN400. I assume that it will
last decades in the dark, under low humidity. Who's to say? The Kodachrome
argument has always been that time has proven its stability while modern E6
is untested. My Kodachrome from five years ago has developed spots while my
E6 shot and processed and stored intermixed in the same sleeves has
maintained its beauty.

- -Charlie