Subject: Re: M6 "Partner Aktion Deutschland" for sale
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:24:56 -0400

>My buddy will be delighted to hear that he has a genuine short
>production  run item. He bought his from Chatterton, as I said, and it
>was bare. No lens or "never ready bag".

The "Benelux" (same as previous but: chrome M6 only with Benelux map and
European flag in color made for BElgium, NEtherlands and LUXemburg in 80
ex.) was sell to the dealers with a chrome 35/2 last year for a reduced
price, but all the dealers I know resell them without lens.(And resell th=
35/2 at the normal price!)

Lucien
BELGIUM