Subject: Re: Tiltall
From: newport_m@utpb.edu (Mark Newport)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 97 17:58:17 -0700

I have owned a couple of Tiltalls both really good quality and stable
enough for most medium format and lightweight 4X5's.  What I like  most is
my Tiltall monopod.  It's made just like a shorter Tiltall leg and real
easy to carry and use.  I saw in an 80's era Leica system brochure (the one
where Fred Maroon did all the shots) a photo of a tiltall with a large
Leitz Ballhead attached instead of the standard head. I tried to take my
std head off but couldn't budge it. It seemed like a really slick combo.  I
owned other types but none worked easier or were better quality.

Mark