Subject: Re: Tiltall Tripods
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 17:25:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Glen Robinson wrote:

> name I cannot recall.  I bought my last Tiltall tripod about five years
> ago, but have not checked lately to see if they are still available. I just
> looked at its label to see who makes them now, but its paint is too worn to
> read.

I believe Sherry Krauter of Golden Touch in the US ( 914 496-8834) is now
supporting TiltAlls but don't know whether she is also selling them as
well.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart