Subject: Re: Eric's Site
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 22:24:54 -0500

At 11:55 PM 9/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
> Eric - I have just spent an enjoyable 1/2 hour looking
> at your web-site photos.  Tell me; are they the actual
> show prints, mounted on the walls? since they seem
> to stand away from the wall with a shadow on the right.
> Anyway - I recommend your site to all LUGgers.

No, actually, that's a free photoshop "action" that comes with Photoshop
version 4.0. You just use it and voila, the picture has a drop shadow. ;-)
On a fast computer, it takes about 2 seconds. Just remember to flatten the
picture, or you can't save it as a jpeg file.

And thanks for the compliment. I'm about to add a new picture in the next
day or two.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

When there's a will, I want to be in it.