Subject: Robot/Alive
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 23:17:06 -0400 (EDT)

    I have just received word from Germany that an old friend
is not just alive but doing well with over 200,000 Robot Star
models alone sold from 1983-90.  Spare parts for all their
cameras made from 1933 on are still available.
    Now here is the "killer fact":
"Robots computer controlled production, which meets the rigid
European Precision Standards has a Service Quota of less
than1/10 of one percent", -  like the Maytag Repairman.
    All cameras receive a warranty covering defective materials
and workmanship for Life - Plus Reincarnations.
    Makes me wonder why I own & use 98 Leicas including my
favorite - s/n 10,010 from 1928.