Subject: Re: M4-P
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 08:20:08 +0500

At 06:26 AM 97-09-06 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi LUGGERs
>
>I would like to gather all possible information and experiences (good and
>bad) on the M4-P before embarking on a trade.  TIA.
>
>Dan K.

Hello Dan,

	I have a M4-P, sn#1622223, black.  I purchased the camera in mint
condition, with original box, guarantee, instruction booklet and strap.
The camera has been used extensively since I purchased it, almost daily,
and under severe conditions at times.  It has been totally reliable and no
repairs have been needed.  I had a CLA done 2 years ago and everything was
fine.  After the CLA the screw for the pre-selector came loose.  A quick
check on the shutter speeds the other day found 4,125 & 250 to be minus 1/6
of a stop and 500 to be plus 1/6 of a stop.  All other speeds were right on.

	All in all, I am quite happy with the camera, have no regrets in
purchasing it and have no plans to sell it.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal