Subject: Re: Bokeh (again); Japanese L-mount lenses
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 10:52:12 -0500

At 11:15 PM 9/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>and said that they were essentially fair quality no-name Japanese glass.
>They might not be selling out of them, but they must have perceived some
>demand for these lenses if they went to the trouble of putting them on
>sale.

Yeah, I've heard of them, but why bother paying for an M6 and then using
mediocre lenses? I'd just buy Olympus and have a small camera rather than
that.

Just get a 50 Summicron and play HCB. :-) You can find one for better than
$700 I'll bet.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment.