Subject: fun stuff!!! leica's and things.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:37:29 -0400

<<<That is the last comment I'm going to make on this subject. Let's stop
beating a dead horse and get back to the fun stuff! Please?>>>>

Hi Eric,

Good idea, we need a rest from the beating!

No I'm not coming down to your neck of the woods to let you play with my
R8! :)  However I'm invited to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia next week to give a
presentation to an international conference of media sports photographers
about sports photogaphy and sports photographers.

This is in preparation for the '98 Commonwealth Games being held there next
year.

So I should have a few Leica User stories to post on return, all fun
things.  A couple of good LUGGERS have offered to give me a two shilling
tour to the "good spots!" Ya alright! :) This of course is for "Leica
street photography locations!"

It's been a heavy duty week for all of us and I truly beleive we can  use a
little Leica levity for a bit and try to get back to our normal fun loving
selves!

regards,

ted